[p4-feedback] Protege 4.1 seems to be hanging when I load ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:56:16 PDT 2011

> Is there any guidance on how to uninstall as I now have two dists and now can't seem to execute the uninstall script after changing file permissions :0|

There isn't much state associated with a Protege installation.  There
may be some shortcuts and associations (e.g. double click on owl and
...) set up and these will be particular to an operating system.  Other
than that deleting the directories will uninstall the application.

Before you go though and if you installed the latest version of Protege
(the release candidate), it would help me if you could send a copy of
the exception as seen by the latest version of Protege.   I trying to
match line numbers - which change between releases - and am having some
trouble.

By the way - your report of the problem was very nice.  There is a lot
of information in the data you provided and I am still working on
figuring out what could have happened.

-Timothy