[p4-feedback] Protege, Content negotiation and XML DTDs (Very slow document opening)

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Mar 17 09:34:47 PDT 2011

There is a gforge for this item.  I saw this problem recently with the
BRO ontology.  I just added an extra comment to this item because the
same pattern also slows down the import ontology wizard.  I may have a
significant improvement in an update for this problem later today.

[1]  <>