[p4-feedback] Protege, Content negotiation and XML DTDs (Very slow document opening)

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 09:34:47 PDT 2011

There is a gforge for this item.  I saw this problem recently with the
BRO ontology.  I just added an extra comment to this item because the
same pattern also slows down the import ontology wizard.  I may have a
significant improvement in an update for this problem later today.

-Timothy

[1]https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/owleditor/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3067&start=0  <https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/owleditor/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=3067&start=0>