[p4-feedback] OntoGraf does not start

Tom Kramer kramer at cme.nist.gov
Wed Nov 16 08:45:54 PST 2011

I am using Protege 4.1.0 (build 239) in Linux Fedora 14. This includes
the OntoGraf plugin 1.0.1 (qualifier 2011_7_26_0357) . When I try to
start OntoGraf by clicking on the OntoGraf tab in the main window after
selecting a class, nothing happens.

I have also installed Protege on my Windows system. When I do the same
sequence of actions on the Windows version, OntoGraf starts.

Is there a way to get OntoGraf to work on my Linux system?

Thanks.

Tom Kramer