[p4-feedback] Annotation Template Problems and feature request.

Phil Spiby phil.spiby at eurostep.com
Mon Nov 28 08:04:01 PST 2011

Hi Matthew,

I've noticed that I now get a notification that the Annotation Template View 2.0.0 is available, but when I try to install I get errors reporting that the file is not found.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://co-ode-owl-plugins.googlecode.com/files/org.coode.annotate_2_0_0.zip

My guess is that you have fixed the problem (great!) but not fully uploaded the fix (or set the appropriate permissions?).

Cheers
Phil