[p4-feedback] Fwd: About Protege 4's SWRL module

许今朝 youmeikeyi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 06:09:13 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 许今朝 <youmeikeyi at gmail.com>
Date: 2013/11/3
Subject: About Protege 4's SWRL module
To: p4-feedback at lists.stanford.edu

I have got some question, our project had used the protege 3's SWRL Tab in
eclipse. Now we want to update it with the protege 4's rule module, is it
used the OWL API or protege's OWL API in SWRL module?

Is protege 4 continue use the code owl in
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/owl/trunk ? If not, which
code could be usefule?

I want to edit a rule in eclipse. I know protege 4 supports SWRL, but I
didn't find some examples about SWRL in svn. Is there any examples in how
to use SWRL module ?