[p4-feedback] syntax?

Pavel Klinov pavel.klinov at uni-ulm.de
Sun Nov 3 06:46:37 PST 2013

Protege 4+ uses the OWL API which supports a number of standard
syntaxes for OWL 2.0, see the list here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-overview/#Syntaxes

It makes little sense to start learning all syntaxes. You can always
use Protege (or the OWL API directly) to convert the ontology to your
favorite one.

Cheers,
Pavel