[p4-feedback] Response necessary pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase - Ramzi

Ramzi ATTOUCH ramzi_attouch_2013 at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 4 06:29:03 PST 2013

Hi Mr. Mrs.
This forum is flourishing and quality according to your answers for that I am very encouraged to work with you and never in other forums!
So THANK YOU to all of you;
..
1 question about the syntax sparql!
I ask you with all kind enough to send me the correct query to create an instance of a class in an ontology owl syntax;
Exp:
Question: Create the instance in the next class.
Datas ->
Class: Person
Individual: Person 004
Name: Ramzi

This is all my request;
These two links are rendered me useless!

http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/
http://answers.semanticweb.com/

So I want to please other solutions;
I have tried several times with different syntaxes but in vain!
Please send me an answer because I need it so necessary;

+ Thank you;
Cordially.