[p4-feedback] Response necessary pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase - Ramzi

Lorenz Bühmann buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Nov 4 09:20:54 PST 2013

This is NO SPARQL forum, but a Protege mailing list! And the subject of
your mail is also very inconvenient from my point of view...

By the way, I gave you the link to the SPARQL Update W3C specification
@http://answers.semanticweb.com/
What is the problem with this specification? Why is this uselesss? There
are many examples. You have to insert triples of form <x> rdf:type
<class>  Please read the documentation and maybe something about RDF and
SPARQL first.
And also, as far as I know, it is not possible to use SPARQL Update in
the Protege plugin - or at least it was not possible some time ago.

Lorenz