[p4-feedback] Response necessary pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase - Ramzi

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 4 13:56:24 PST 2013

> Question: Create the instance in the next class.

In the SPARQL plugin that comes with Protege you cannot modify the
ontology with SPARQL queries.  My guess is that this is not going to
change as it involves some of the complexity of the relationship between
RDF and OWL.

Going further out on a limb, I would not be surprised if the other
Protege plugins for SPARQL queries don't allow you to modify the OWL
ontology either.

-Timothy