[p4-feedback] how sort classes in an OWLObjectTree

sabrine midou midousabrine at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 9 16:26:12 PST 2013

Hi,

Please can you help me?
Until now, I d'ont find a solution to sort the nodes of an OWLObjectTree.
When I display the classes of the tree in the console they are sorted alphabetically but it is not the case in protégé. in fact, i'm developing a plugin protégé and I have a button that displays a part of an ontology in a tree but the classes are not sorted alphabetically.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I would know how can I sort classes in an OWLObjectTree<OWLClass>.
I have a button that displays a part of an ontology in a tree but the classes are not sorted alphabetically.
Any ideas?

Thanks.