[p4-feedback] problem with inferring classes of individuals

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 11 11:29:41 PST 2013

Hi Philippe,

You might need to turn on inferences for individuals.  In the preferences select the “Reasoner” tab.  Look at the section “Displayed Individual Inferences” and check the various boxes an necessary.

You can also use the DL query tab.  Type “c1” into the query editor and make sure “Instances” is selected on the right hand side.

Cheers,

Matthew