[p4-feedback] Fwd: Re: Fwd: problem with inferring classes of individuals

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 12 08:46:25 PST 2013

Hi Philippe,

Ah, sorry, I thought that you were on the classes tab.  On the individuals tab I think that only the *direct* inferred types are shown.  Thus, if you have C1 SubClassOf C2 and x Type C1, only C1 will be shown and not C2.  We could consider providing a switch to show all inferred named types.  I’ll add an item to our issue tracker.

Cheers,

Matthew