[p4-feedback] Why max operator doesnt work when min operator works

Lorenz Bühmann buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Nov 13 02:26:28 PST 2013

Hi,

for the "FunTitles". It's impossible for a reasoner to infer that "Yes
Man" belongs to this class because the Open World Assumption holds in
OWL ontologies, i.e. there might be another genre which is unknown. In
this case you would have to use something like SPARQL to simulate a
Closed World Assumption or find a reasoner which allows for "closing the
world."

Lorenz