[p4-feedback] Associating restrictions with right class

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 14 09:39:24 PST 2013

Hi,

I've found a Protege 4.x behavior rather cumbersome. If I have classes A and B and object property b.  I select A to add that A is a subclass of (b some B). So I bring up the restriction creator panel and entered (b some B). However, if I navigate away from A (say, to look at assertions associated with class C) and then OK the restriction creator panel, (b some B) would be associated with C, not A. The tool should keep track of the association between the restriction and the class, not the user.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Samson