[p4-feedback] owl: prefix in OWL functional syntax

Tom Kramer kramer at nist.gov
Fri Nov 15 12:16:33 PST 2013

Hi Steve -

Thanks. I must be getting old. I use productions all the time. I'm not
sure why I did not take the literals literally. As you say, the grammar
does not use the owl: prefix in the literals, so the prefix does not get
into the ontology files. The functional syntax is just different from
the other syntaxes in this regard. Sorry to waste everbody's time.

Tom Kramer