[p4-feedback] Why max operator doesnt work when min operator works

buksy jjtusan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:02:25 PST 2013

Thank you all for your suggestions and help. I have fixed both issues with
setting "hasYearRelease max <number> Literal" on TV_Series individuals and
adding "hasGenre only <Genre1> or hasGenre only <Genre2>" on Titles. Now I
understand what was the problem and it works as I have expected.

Thank you again :)