[p4-feedback] Axel Bangert - problem with "Class<? extends WrappedIndividual>" parameter- attached NetbeansProjFile - axelJade.tar.gz

Axel Arnold Bangert axel.bangert at net-wpf.de
Sun Nov 17 03:04:26 PST 2013

*Dear Chris van Aart,
*I loaded  OWLSimpleJADEAbstractOntology.owl  into Protege. All is
working fine. Then I generated OWL-Java Code - all OK.__I opened these
generated files in NetBeans 6.8,
structered them in accordance to the right package structure and
imported the needed jar Plugins. _There is now a problem with Class.java.

I could compile in 1.5 one test-class with NetBeans and Terminal too
like that:_

j#! /bin/csh/
javac -cp
"/export/home/axel/Protege_4.3/axelTest1JadeProtege/org.semanticweb.owl.owlapi.jar:/export/home/axel/Protege_4.3/axelTest1JadeProtege/org.protege.editor.owl.codegeneration.jar"
-d /opt/jade/classes
/export/home/axel/Protege_4.3/axelTest1JadeProtege/Class1.java

Terminal:
csh /export/home/axel/AxelJavaCompileJade1

Most problems with Class.java, which I renamed now to Class1.java are
gone but one remains. I am no Java programmer, but it seems, that there
is a problem with the
superclass java.lang.class and the paramterlist in the _"Class<? extends
WrappedIndividual>"_ parameter. The "Class" indicates in NetBeans, that
it cannot take parameters.
I have no idea at the moment. _*
Could you give me a hint?*_
_*I attached the NetBeans project-file  -  axelJade.tar.gz.*_
Best regards and thanks
Axel