[p4-feedback] Error during plugins updates check

Isai Barajas ixisa at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:19:42 PST 2013

Hi Ivan,

To solve this issue you can create a custom file with the locations of the
repositories in which Protégé will check for plugin updates.

Here is the repositories file I made:
Plugins-Repo.txt
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659521/Plugins-Repo.txt>

To change it simple go to Preferences -> Plugins
and change the location to the file I attached as shown below.
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659521/Repo.jpg>

/This solution was tested under OS X 10.9/ and works fine, for Windows you
will have to test by removing repositories locations from the file since
there is a url that crashes Protégé under Windows and I wasn't able to
detect it. (I work on Mac)

Hope this works for you,
Isai Barajas