[p4-feedback] visualizing graph with object properties besides 'is-a' in Protege (OWLViz)?

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 22 12:58:24 PST 2013

Hello Bill,

On 11/20/2013 6:59 AM, Bill Schineller wrote:
>    Is it possible to produce a visualization of object properties
> besides 'is-a' in Protege?
>    I'm running Protege' 4.3.0 (Build 304) with OWLViz 4.1.2.
>    If not possible in Protege' / OWLViz, any current advice on how to
> do this?

You might want to look at the OntoGraf visualization plug-in [1] (enable
it via the Window | Tabs menu).  There are some buttons in the toolbar
for various automatic layout options.  You can also click the "Arc
Types" button in the toolbar to show/hide any of your object properties.

Jennifer

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoGraf