[p4-feedback] SUDDEN ERROR MESSAGES

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye kofinsoyameye at iabsri.net
Sun Nov 24 08:00:56 PST 2013

When I opened Protégé today I got the following error messages.

Error 1 Logged at Sun Nov 24 09:44:23 CST 2013

NumberFormatException: For input string: "0-nehta_export-SNAPSHOT"

    java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)

    java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

    java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

    org.osgi.framework.Version.<init>(Version.java:135)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginInfoDocument.<init>(PluginInfoDocument.
java:44)

    org.protege.editor.core.update.UpdateChecker.run(UpdateChecker.java:32)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginRegistryImpl$Calculator.visit(PluginReg
istryImpl.java:162)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginRegistryImpl$Calculator.readRegistry(Pl
uginRegistryImpl.java:214)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginRegistryImpl$Calculator.visit(PluginReg
istryImpl.java:191)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginRegistryImpl$Calculator.run(PluginRegis
tryImpl.java:104)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginRegistryImpl.reload(PluginRegistryImpl.
java:78)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginRegistryImpl.getAvailableDownloads(Plug
inRegistryImpl.java:83)

org.protege.editor.core.update.PluginManager$3.run(PluginManager.java:164)

    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Though, I have not used Protégé for about 2 weeks, everything was working
successfully the last time I used it. When I checked the “Program and
Features” in Windows 7, I did not see any installed updates for  “java” in
the last 2 weeks.  So, I don’t know why all of a sudden I am getting such
error messages.

Please urgently help to fix these error messages!

Kofi