[p4-feedback] Concepts of an ontology - Ramzi.

mieza hamka mieza.hamka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:04:54 PST 2013

Hi Ramzi,
you can check your number of concept in the Protege 4.2 by clicking the
tabs in the
Windows > Views > Ontology Views > Ontology Metric.
There you get the information counted.
If im wrong, do correct me.
Thank you.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Ramzi ATTOUCH <
ramzi_attouch_2013 at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> please tell me:
> Is there a feature in a protege (v4.2) allows me to calculate the total
> number of concepts of an ontology implemented?
> ..
> I have developed an ontology with Protégé 4.2 but I do not know now how to
> determine this number, so thank you to answer me clearly;
>
> Cordially.

*“Time is like a sword: if you don’t cut it, it will cut you. Second is
yourself: if you don’t busy it with right, it will busy you with
wrong.” **--Imam
Shafi'i*

Best Regards,

Nurhamizah Binti Mohd Hamka
MC113037
Email : mieza.hamka at gmail.com
Hp No : 012-5377113/017-7318984
Master in Science (Software Engineering)
Faculty of Computing
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Skudai, Johor