[p4-feedback] open and close world assumption

Ben salem Wided zayd.bensalem at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:30:50 PST 2013

Thank you for your reply,

Yes it work when I used the differentfrom relation between instances!
But  I would like also to detect inconsistency when v1 have no vintage
year. In other words, I would detect or prevent that a vintage is added to
the KB without the vintage year information.
It is not real with Open Word Assumption but I would know is there a manner
to enforce this in OWL?

Thanks