[p4-feedback] wrong inference: need help defining restrictions

Mariana Hebborn m.hebborn at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:35:29 PST 2013

Hello, I have a wrong inference and don't have an idea how to avoid it.

I have a class Plants with individuals tulip and rose and a Class flowerpot
with individuals greenpot and yellowpot. I have an objectproperty
belongsToPot inverse to belongsToPlant. At the end I want to have just:
Rose belongsToPot yellowpot. Tulpit belongsToPot greenpot.

But the reasoner infers: Rose belongstToPot yellowpot; Rose belongstToPot
greenPot.

I know that I have to restrcit the properties, but I don't have any idea
which restrictions should I put on. Thank you very much for ideas and
solutions!