[protege-dev] Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, March 25 - 27, 2015!

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 10 12:56:03 PST 2014

Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the next Protégé Short Course to be held
at Stanford University, California between March 25 - 27, 2015.

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the
Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices
in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including
OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world
applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different
data sources. Most of the course is hands-on and is taught by the
members of the Protégé team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201503/index.html

If you have any questions, please email:
protege-shortcourse at lists.stanford.edu

We look forward to seeing you next Spring!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team