[protege-dev] [Webprotege] Class renaming issue

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 18 10:30:28 PST 2014

A correction to my previous email. Thank you, Matthew, for it!

My description was correct only for the UUID naming setting (the default
in WebProtege, or Project menu -> New Entity Setting -> IRI setting =
Auto-generated Universally Unique Id (UUID) ).

If the IRI setting is changed to "Supplied Name" (which is probably what
Pierre had), the IRI is supposed to be changed if the display label is
changed. I could reproduce the bug from the initial report.

There seems to be a few issues with the display label textbox, and we
hope to fix them soon.

Thank you for the report!

Tania