[protege-dev] WebProtégé GWT version

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 18 11:28:37 PST 2014

Indeed, this is a hassle. Last time I checked, WebProtege would not
compile with GWT 2.6.1 or newer.

I added an issue in our bug tracker for upgrading the GWT version:
https://github.com/protegeproject/webprotege/issues/224

The workaround that I have been using for some time is to have two
Firefox versions on my computer (v. 24 I use only for GWT development,
and the latest one for browsing). It is fairly easy to install two
Firefox versions, see here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1111920/multiple-firefox-versions-on-same-pc

There might be other workarounds, and I am curious to know what others
are doing.

I hope this helps for now.

Tania