[protege-dev] [Webprotege] Class renaming issue

janielle tan janielle.sdiwc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 08:22:11 PST 2014

You are invited to participate in *The International Conference on
Organizational Strategy, Business Models, and Risk Management (OSBMRM2015)*
that will be held in *Dubai, UAE*, on *March 04-06, 2015*. The event will
be held over three days, with presentations delivered by researchers from
the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers
and state-of-the-art lectures.

Confence name : The International Conference on Organizational Strategy,
Business Models, and Risk Management (OSBMRM2015)

March 04-06, 2015 » Dubai, UAE

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/osbmrm2015/

osbmrm15 at sdiwc.net

All registered papers will be included in SDIWC Digital Library
The conference aims to enable researchers build connections between
different digital applications. The event will be held over three days,
with presentations delivered by researchers from the international
community, including presentations from keynote speakers and
state-of-the-art lectures.

The conference welcome papers on the following (but not limited to)
research topics:

***Organizational Strategy
-Identification of the Key Performance Indicators for Strategy Development
-The Role of Environment, Resource and Stakeholder In Corporate Strategy
-Organizational Architecture
-Industrial and Organizational Psychology
-Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
-Internal Corporate Governance Control
-The Efficient Models for developing Corporate Strategy
-Corporate Strategies Requirement for Binding the future too closely to the
past.
-Organizational Behavior
-Organizational Design and Development
-Control and Ownership Structures
-Rights and Equitable Treatment of Stockholder.

***Business Models
-An Effective Business Model for the Risk Identification
-Business Model Innovation Techniques
-Effect of Customer Satisfaction on the Corporate Investment
-Application of Key Performance Indicators for Track performance and Award
Compensation
-An Effective Business Model for Identify the Risk
-Customer Satisfaction and Retention
-Business Model which translate the Corporate strategy into Shareholders’
value
-Long-Term Basis for Measuring Management Performance and Awarding
Compensation
-The Effects of the Product Failure Rate on the Quality of Manufacturing
-Company’s Strategy and Business Model in the context of Firm’s Risk
Tolerance

***Risk Management
-Risk Handling Strategies
-Risk Management of Financial Information
-Resource Risk Management
-Risk Management of Natural Disasters
-Medical Device Risk Management
-Security Risk Management
-Risk Management and Critical Infrastructure Protection
-Risk Management in Banking Industry
-Event Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk response
-Practical Risk Management
-Risk Transfer Strategies
-Risk Management of IT
-Enterprise Risk Management
-Risk Management in Petroleum and Gas
-Risk Management Techniques for Active Trades
-Operational Risk Management
-Investment Risk Management
-Risk Tolerance Evaluation Techniques

All Papers submitted will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. The
published proceedings will be indexed by at least five or more of the
following: DBLP, EI, INSPEC, Research Bible, Scirus, Microsoft Academic
Research, ResearchGate, and Google Scholar Databases. In addition, best
selected papers will be published in one of the following special issues
provided that the author do major improvements and extension within the
time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved
by the chief editor:

International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications
(IJNCAA)
International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications
(IJDIWC)
International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC)
International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations (IJKBO)

PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

Please do the following when you send the camera ready paper.

STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) according to the reviewers comments.
STEP 2: Format your paper according to the following template.
STEP 3: Send the camera ready paper to osbmrm15 at sdiwc.net.
STEP 4: Send fully-completed signed copyright form by email to osbmrm15
[at] sdiwc [dot] net.
STEP 5: Register for the Conference and send an email to osbmrm15 at sdiwc.net
to confirm your registration submission
STEP 6: Go through the list of near hotels so you can book your room.

All the accepted papers will be published in one of the following
proceedings of the conference. In addition, all accepted papers will be
published in one of the special issues listed in the conference website
provided that the author do improvements and extension within the time
frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by
the chief editor.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Submission Date                   The submission is open from now until
Feb. 10 , 2015
Notification of Acceptance      2-3 weeks from the submission date
Camera Ready Submission    open from now until Feb. 24, 2015
Last Day for Registration        open from now until Feb. 25, 2015
Conference Dates                  March 04-06, 2015