[protege-dev] protege-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

clemens utschig clemens.utschig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:14:55 PST 2014

So next steps - we are getting there - no more changes to the ontology, and
still deadlocking...

        Application.main(new String[] {});

ProjectManager.getProjectManager().setExitVMOnApplicationExit(false);

ProjectManager.getProjectManager().setCurrentProject(p1.getProject(),
false, false);

System.in.read();

I can assure you that I don't change anything on the KB directly now ...
the moment I start changing an instance (click on an instance field and try
to key in some information) the protege app (instance details) its
(dead)locked.