[protege-dev] protege-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

clemens utschig clemens.utschig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:29:42 PST 2014

Reproduces completely standalone :-) . with the provided protege example

        Project p = new Project
            ("C:\\Program
Files\\Protege_3.4.4\\examples\\newspaper\\newspaper.pprj", new
ArrayList());

        Application.realmain(new String[] {});

ProjectManager.getProjectManager().setExitVMOnApplicationExit(false);
        ProjectManager.getProjectManager().setCurrentProject(p, false,
false);

opening an instance and attempting to change a value in there (key in some
data ... )

This is a serious bug.

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:14 AM, clemens utschig <clemens.utschig at gmail.com