[protege-dev] Badly behaving Listener

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 09:48:17 PST 2014

On 02/18/2014 09:26 AM, Andreas Harth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get the error message attached with [1] on a Debian Linux
> machine.  I have found via Google, however, I cannot access the
> relevant issue in the tracker (I presume the issue is #1642 [3]).

Is this log a perfect match for your error message?  My suspicion is
that it is approximate.  It would be good to see your logs where you had
the error.  You can find these in the directory ~/.Protege/logs.  It
will probably then be easy to diagnose.

These errors are usually not too serious - they indicate that some
plugin did not clean itself up correctly.  Though for the log that you
showed there might have been something else going on because there were
a lot of error messages.

-Timothy.