[protege-dev] protege-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 09:55:03 PST 2014

I did not reproduce the bug either.

The methods you are calling are really internal, and an application is
not supposed to call. These methods are part of the initialization, and
suppose a certain order, etc.

What are you trying to do? I am sure there are better and more
"official" ways of doing it.

Maybe this link will help:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/UseProtegeFormsInApplications

Tania