[protege-dev] Badly behaving Listener

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 10:02:16 PST 2014

It looks like there is something else going on…. most of the error messages relate to plugins that are normally “well behaved”.  If something else crashed before shutdown and then prevented other plugins cleaning up properly you would get the catalog of errors that you got.  It’s hard to tell what this is from your log messages.  Do these error messages always appear?

Cheers,

Matthew