[protege-dev] SOLVED: protege-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

clemens utschig clemens.utschig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:05:48 PST 2014

Solved - believe it or not, a System.in.read() caused that mess .. what do
I love swing / awt for there genius thread magic.

Btw, its very simple what I am trying to do - using a project within the
protege app :-) (and I have not found a simple sample that would show this.)

thanks for all the help ...

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:29 AM, clemens utschig <clemens.utschig at gmail.com