[protege-dev] Badly behaving Listener

Andreas Harth harth at kit.edu
Wed Feb 19 08:17:15 PST 2014

Hi,

On 02/19/2014 01:46 AM, Andreas Harth wrote:
> On 02/18/2014 06:48 PM, Timothy Redmond wrote:
>> Is this log a perfect match for your error message?  My suspicion is
>> that it is approximate.  It would be good to see your logs where you had
>> the error.  You can find these in the directory ~/.Protege/logs.  It
>> will probably then be easy to diagnose.
>
> only the the first exception is roughly similar.

there's also a pop-up complaining about problems with native libraries
used for Racer.

> I'll have a look at ~/.Protege/logs when I have access to the machine
> again.

I couldn't find the log file, possbily logging is not configured.

> It's a fresh install, first start.  I shall also try "$ sh run.sh"
> again.

Re-running "$ sh run.sh" doesn't help.

As it looks like a more involved issue (plus I don't have much time
left on the lecture, and no admin rights on the machines) I tend
towards trying again next semester.

Thanks for the quick replies!

Cheers,
Andreas.