[protege-dev] Protege-API 3.5 - Why rule not work?

Naruepon Panawong jnaruepon.p at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 19:09:04 PST 2014

I still confuse about rule becase I write rule and Program show all Data in
my Ontology.
I want to show Waterfall only. I test my rule in Protege Editor that it
work.

Some code
                OWLNamedClass touristClass =
owlModel.getOWLNamedClass("Tourist");
OWLObjectProperty ageProperty =
owlModel.getOWLObjectProperty("hasAgeRank");
 OWLIndividual individual1 = touristClass.createOWLIndividual("Naruepon.p");
individual1.setPropertyValue(ageProperty, "Age19-25");
 SWRLFactory factory = new SWRLFactory(owlModel);
factory.enableAll();
 SWRLImp imp = factory.createImp("Tourist(?x) ^ hasAgeRank(?x,Age19-25) ^
Waterfall(?a) -> hasAttraction(?x,?a)");
imp.enable();
 ruleEngine.infer();

Thank you and Best Regards.
Naruepon.p