[protege-dev] Help me please - Query Engine in Protege API 3.5

Naruepon Panawong jnaruepon.p at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:46:21 PST 2014

Dear Developer support

I try to run query engine and found error. Help me please.

Exception in thread "main"
org.protege.owl.portability.query.ResultException: error creating SQWRL
query engine: Error creating rule engine Drools. Exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Message:
org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SQWRLQueryEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
at Ex6.main(Ex6.java:83)
Caused by: org.protege.swrlapi.exceptions.SWRLRuleEngineException: Error
creating rule engine Drools. Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
Message: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SWRLRuleEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SWRLRuleEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
... 2 more
org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
at org.protege.swrlapi.drools.DroolsSWRLRuleEngineCreator.create(Unknown
Source)
... 4 more
org.drools.runtime.rule.AgendaFilter
... 5 more