[protege-dev] Please help me out ...Working from last 5 days ..not getting output

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:30:32 PST 2014

Hi,

A few points to consider:

2. Had you looked at tutorials available at [1] and [2] ? Check out users documentation at the Protege web site [3]. A bit of initial investment makes your life easier.

3. It’s better to ask specific questions (e.g., I want to achieve A, tried B, and got error C) than asking people to do the modeling for you.

4. Some of the is-a links in your graph don’t look is-a relations, judging by the phrases associated with the nodes. Tutorials [1] and [2] would help you to think about these relationships.

With best regards,
Samson

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Ontology101
[2] http://130.88.198.11/tutorials/protegeowltutorial/