[protege-dev] Webprotege PropertyFieldPortlet XML key/value pairs (Github Build 110)

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 27 14:49:48 PST 2014

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the feedback!

I have updated the documentation on the wiki related to the locations of
the project configuration files, which was outdated before:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeLayoutConfig#Project_and_user_-_specific_configurations

I will investigate the bugs that you have reported.

In terms of the documentation for the key/values pairs, the best thing
would be to look at the configuration examples at the bottom of the wiki
page, while we enhance the rest of the documentation:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/PropertyFormPortlet

If you have questions about a specific feature being available or not,
or a specific key/value pair, we're happy to help.

Cheers,
Tania