[protege-dev] Explanation code

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 09:19:56 PST 2014

Hi Pavel,

This is a mishmash of old code.

The only bit used from the OWL API (as far as I remember) is the DefaultExplanationOrderer.

The explanation code 3.3.0 should be on github (it will end up here I think https://github.com/matthewhorridge/owlexplanation).  It needs separating out from some other stuff and cleaning up before I put it there.  I’ll try and do this as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Matthew