[protege-dev] Add ontology to autocomplete

Valerio Figliuolo valerio.figliuolo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 07:41:52 PDT 2014

Hi,
I am writing a plugin for Protegé 5 that lets the user write some OWLAxiom through an AbstractOWLObjectEditor<OWLAxiom> implementation. This is the code:

private OWLModelManager mngr;

public OWLAxiom createObject(String text) throws OWLExpressionParserException {
        ManchesterOWLSyntaxEditorParser parser = new ManchesterOWLSyntaxEditorParser(mngr.getOWLDataFactory(), text);
        parser.setOWLEntityChecker(new ProtegeOWLEntityChecker(mngr.getOWLEntityFinder()));
        try {
            return parser.parseAxiom();
        } catch (ParserException e) {
            throw ParserUtil.convertException(e);
        }
    }
}

Now, my problem is that I have some other ontologies that the user could use for autocompletion of entities, but I can't understand how to "add" ontologies to the OWLModelManager with OWL\Protege API.

Thanks in advance,
- Valerio Figliuolo
---
This signature for rent - Only serious offers