[protege-dev] SWRLAPIFactory

jake micro_wf at outlook.com
Tue Dec 1 20:32:24 PST 2015

Martin:            Thank you very much for your answers!  i know the relevent websites and the documents, but i can't find the API package. The websites just have represented the relevent instructions.  but so far it is not what i want .  Or where can  i  download the API ?   i can't find the SWRLAPI and the SQWRLAPIs. Could you tell me?or give me an efficient website?   I will very appreciate for you , best wishes for you !

Jake