[protege-dev] SWRLAPIFactory

Martin O'Connor sunid at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 2 21:46:23 PST 2015

The SWRLAPI is now separate from the Protege code base. The README.md file in the SWRLAPI build project contains steps for building the the necessary libraries. See: https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-project/blob/master/README.md

Here are the required steps:

Create a suitable local directory and then clone the core SWRLAPI- and SWRLTab-related projects as follows:

git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi-drools-engine.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-plugin.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-project.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi-integration-tests.git

Change into the SWRLTab project directory:

cd swrltab-project

And then build everything with Maven:

mvn clean install

The SWRLAPI integration tests can take quite a while to run. You can skip them as follows:

mvn -DskipTests=true clean install

Martin