[protege-dev] Protege 5.0.0 beta 17: GUI freeze when using Equivalences

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:56:00 PST 2015

Hi David,

Thank you for the report and the troubleshooting!

This is indeed a weird one :)

I suspect the problem is a combination of Java + OS.

I would recommend to try to run Protege with Java 8, rather than Java 7,
and see if the problem still persists.

You do not need to have Java installed, just the jre 8 folder somewhere
available, and then edit the run.sh, and append the path before the java
command.

Cheers,
Tania