[protege-dev] Import WebProtegè in Eclipse

Riccardo riccardo.feletto at student.unife.it
Mon Dec 14 07:39:38 PST 2015

Dear,
i'm trying to import the webprotege project (downloaded in my local
machine by GitHub) in Ecliplse Mars.
But after imported the project into Eclipse using the Maven project
import command i don't know how to run it using my local Tomcat7 server.
Could you please give me a solution for this problem or a guide for
import the project in any IDE for compiling and debug it?

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Riccardo Feletto