[protege-dev] Import WebProtegè in Eclipse

Simon Spero sesuncedu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 08:58:39 PST 2015

I don't use Eclipse, but some of the Stanford team use it as their
preferred environment (Eclipse had more motivated support for OSGI :)

Google provides a GWT plugin for Eclipse. Details are available here:
http://www.gwtproject.org/usingeclipse.html

Tania Tudorache is working on an updated protege + Eclipse tutorial, which
may cover Eclipse + GWT debugging.

IntelliJ has very nice GWT support; however I believe that this is not part
of the open-sourced Community Edition. An educational license for IntelliJ
Ultimate edition is probably about €99. They also have a program that
provides free licenses to open source projects.

Details on using gwt with intellij are available here:
https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/help/gwt.html

Simon