[protege-dev] Import WebProtegè in Eclipse

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:20:32 PST 2015

We have updated and migrated the instructions for setting up Protege in
Eclipse on github:
https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/wiki/Setup-in-Eclipse

For webprotege, we don't have the instructions for running it using the
GWT plugin in Eclipse, yet. There seem to be all kind of workarounds needed:
https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/WorkingWithMaven

However, you may still compile and debug WebProtege in Eclipse using
maven. Create a maven runnable, and execute the goal gwt:run, and don't
forget to set the data directory, if it is not the default one:

More information on running WebProtege with maven is here:
https://github.com/protegeproject/webprotege/blob/master/readme.md

Tania