[protege-dev] Import WebProtegè in Eclipse

Simon Spero sesuncedu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:28:36 PST 2015

You are probably using the older "dev mode"  style of debugging.  The
current "super dev mode" does not require plugins:

See: http://www.gwtproject.org/articles/superdevmode.html

Support for the "classic dev mode" was dropped from Firefox in version 27,
so you will need to locate a copy of version 26 to install the classic
plugin.

Simon

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Riccardo <riccardo.feletto at student.unife.it