[protege-dev] Interest in participating Wes

Wesley Wang hchingwong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:08:40 PST 2015

Hi (Martin?),
I have just started look into osgi framework, I tested building protege and
swrl plugin and tried maven here and there since first having the idea to
participate.
And am very happy to (in fact very honored to be able to) discuss ideas,
revise code, update documentation for new release.

I think this was actually the second time I show my interest but am kind of
asking if someone can help me get started as a mentor or to have some
weekly paired programming sessions.

Areas of interest:
I am trying to use protege on making notes and hoping to use it as a CMS
and publishing my blog or web pages in the future. A new web portal focus
on presentation for this purpose can be good for engagement for example a
3D one on a game engine would attract attention.

Since Martin given me the writing on mapping DL and Logic Programs I'm very
excited in the automation and programming environment related areas too.

Other things like build scripts, just updating documentation or refactoring
code as far as they are needed... just very eager to participate and
improve protege.

Me can be a little unpredictable commitment wise but promise priority.
My devotion to the technology is now and long term... I believe in the KR
languages and open source projects a lot

Regards -
Wesley Wang