[protege-dev] Adding axioms to ontology

Tomasz Sosnowski toms256 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:39:51 PST 2015

Hi,
is there any easy way to add an OWLAxiom from my portlet to class in project
ontology? Alternatively, to make class (with given IRI) a subclass of
OWLClassExpression generated by my piece of code? I have already tried to
copy solution from OWL description editor, but it failed.

To make it clear: I don't have any instance of project ontology in my
portlet - I have only a copy of class from class tree (from
handleAfterSetEntity() ) and want to modify the ontology by making the
original class a subclass of OWLClassExpression generated by me.