[protege-dev] Reporting bugs

Wartik, Steven P "Steve" swartik at ida.org
Tue Jun 9 14:37:53 PDT 2015

I guess it has been some time since I last reported a Protégé bug – like, last time Protégé was still on SourceForge. Where is the current bug list that I can use to make sure I’m not submitting a duplicate report? Which, by the way, is: In Version 5.0.0, build beta-17, the label at the bottom of the screen that tells me how to start the reasoner looks like this:

I’m running Protégé on Windows 7. I hate to burden you Mac users with another character set bug, but ….

Regards,

Steve Wartik